TEGoVA,The European Group of Valuers' Associations, is a European non profit making association composed of
61 valuers' associations from 33 countries representing more than 70.000 valuers in Europe.
- ANEVAR Valuation Conference in Bucharest
- Two Canadian Universities become TEGoVA Recognised Academic Institutions in North America
- Appraisal Institute of Canada and TEGoVA sign Mutual Recognition Agreement
- European Valuation Standards 2016 Launched in Brussels
- 2016 Spring General Meeting of TEGoVA
- Practical Guideline Comparing EVS to IVS Published by NVM